Saturday, April 01, 2006

Thinking...

I know you probably all say "Uh oh..." when you read the headline that says "Thinking" It's never good when I start to think. Especially since it's 12:09 in the morning. Yeah...pulling another overnight...that's 3 weekends in a row...he really is trying to torture me!! Oh I'm only 21...I must not need any sleep right? Yeah...okay...that's why I drink a pot of coffee while I'm here and my Vault drink is going to be a lifesaver this time around. So I got in the studio early tonight because I had to voicetrack for Sunday morning. It's a confusing weekend. We have a remote going Sunday from 10-noon. I'm voicetracked from 10-11 and live from 11-3. How exactly is a remote going to be on the air while I'm voicetracked? *shrugs shoulders* I don't know. I probably should have asked my boss, but I forgot. Too late now, unless I call him later today, I guess I could do that...we'll see. Anyway, then I was voicetracking for Sunday like I mentioned and I do the weather breaks during Casey Kasem...and the last track (where they do the number 1 song of the week) isn't in the computer. I don't know how to put that in the computer. So I don't know what to do about that either. I think either I have to come in early and run it off the CD, get someone to put it in the computer (which is pretty impossible on the weekends) or leave a nice note for Ashley in Frog and ask her to run it for me...that's probably what I'll end up doing. So I kicked off my day pretty poorly. Hopefully the overnight goes better for me. So far, 14 minutes into it...everything is on the air and going well. That's always a good sign. So, if you've noticed, these are pretty random thoughts right now. So...there's this guy right? lol...yeah I'm gonna go there right now because he's plaguing my mind...in a good way though. Yeah, he has me thinking about him almost non-stop. It's crazy...especially in the middle of class. He floats into my head and then I want to see you try to concentrate. Anyway, I actually work with him at the station, so it is relevant to what this blog is supposed to be about. So yeah anyway...I just can't seem to see him enough. He lives about an hour away, which makes it difficult to see each other on the spur of the moment. But, I'll take what I can get because to me he is just amazing :) No I'm not just saying that because he'll read this...lol. Anyway, I have to stop talking about him because it just makes me miss him even more. I hereby order my thoughts to an end...until next time...

No comments: