Saturday, April 15, 2006

I can't help it...

I can't help it. I can't be mad. I can't be upset. I can't be sad. I just can't help it. Shit happens. Then you move on. I look into his eyes. I can't help it. I don't want to be upset. Not over something as stupid as this. I still bring it up. More as a joke. I just can't help it. He feels bad when I bring it up. But then there's always something to look forward to later. Did I mention I can't help it? His eyes hypnotize me. They draw me in futher. I hate the feeling of having to leave. It never happens fast though. There's never a "goodbye until next time." My breath becomes short. My heart beat becomes fast. His breath tickles my neck. His kisses are intoxicating. I just can't help it. His mouth on my ear almost sends me through the roof. We pull away. We have to. I know I would do something I would regret. I can't help it. I'm not ready for that step yet. I've never been ready. But thoughts neverending still circle my mind. I look into his eyes again. I just can't help it. They draw me in again. The circle starts all over again. So, is it love? I sure hope so...

No comments: