Monday, April 03, 2006

Loving It...

You know...my mind tends to wander around quite a bit and it never really ends on a particular thing for very long. That's always the case when it comes to classes. Definitely not a good thing to have happen when May is just around the corner. As my mom just pointed out I have a very short time to go and I don't want to screw around at the end of the semester. I think she was refering to my boyfriend...which I'll get into later, but trust me I'm not going to screw around with it so close. I'll keep doing what I've done to make it this far. I've always been a procrastinator. It's the one thing I truly hate about myself. I wish I could get everything done the day it's assigned and be done with it. I get very proud of myself when I get homework done early. May 14th is graduation and it's coming up so fast. I started my research on my 20-page paper and I still have so much shit to get done it's not even funny. I think the only way I'm staying sane is by having a social life of some sort. Yes, I do have a boyfriend, and as I mentioned in my previous post he's amazing. I don't know what it is, but I can never get enough of talking to him or seeing him. Never a dull moment between us. There's always something to talk about, and I can't stop smiling when I'm with him or around him or talking about him. LOL--does it sound crazy? It's okay if it does, because I am happier then I've been in a really long time. I think him saying that May is just around the corner is better then my mom saying it. He can take my mind off of all my school work from time to time. I know when I have to buckle down and work, but going out will energize me and suddenly I can do more homework or something. The great thing is I don't have to do anything with him to be happy. I just like being with him...and I haven't felt that in quite awhile. I've also mentioned that he is one of my co-workers. As for the people at work that know about us...there are a few, and soon to be more I'm sure. We're not hiding anything though, so it really doesn't bother me if the whole world finds out about it...LOL. Moving on to the work side of things. The internships going pretty good. I enjoy going in there now. The interviews go pretty well and everyone raves about my writing. I don't know that it's that great, but I'm always harder on myself when it comes to my writing. The regular radio side of things is going great too. Still love doing the 80's. The music is so awesome. I'll turn the music all the way up so you can hear it throughout the entire building because no one else is in the building anyway. I covered two remotes this past Sunday within 5 hours. So it was 4 hours of remotes...that gets tiring but it makes the shift go faster, so I'm not really complaining about it. I also like doing remotes with Mark just because he's so funny. He said I sounded good on the air on Sunday, and to me that's a huge compliment coming from our morning guy. I'm also working Good Friday because all the full-timers are off. I'm pulling the mid-day, so that's exciting. I always look forward to the holidays because full-timers are off and that means more on-air time for myself. Skipping another day of classes for it, which I did in February too, but experience is experience. I don't think classes will be full on that day anyway. So I'm keeping busy with work. Just a side note to end this...wow...April's a busy month with birthdays and anniversaries and Easter is in April this year. It's up there as one of the busiest months of the year...it doesn't top September though!! My birthday rocks! I'll prove it...I know 4 people that have birthdays on the same day as me, and no their not celebrities. Plus the rest of the month is extremely busy with birthdays and anniversaries...wow...it's crazy. Anyway...until next time...signing off...

No comments: