Sunday, April 16, 2006

Feelings...

So there is 28 days before I am officially a college graduate. Can you believe it? I can't. I mean I have graduated from college before with an associates, but this is at a totally different level. Just as a side note, our commencement speaker for this year is Mike Farrel. He was in M*A*S*H and Providence. So that should be an interesting speaker to listen to. Anyway, back to my point. Yeah, I do have one. 28 days...I have so much shit to do. Papers and things...so I don't need any distractions right? Well if you remember in a previous post about my stress...I do need some distractions. But I keep telling myself that I really don't, I just need to make it through...that's the bottom line. Yeah...that's going to work. Never does. I do need some kind of life...but at the time of that posting I didn't expect to feel the way I do. Now it just consumes my mind most of the time, I just can't help it. There's just something so addictive I guess. Anyway, I was at the station today not doing the work I was supposed to be doing because I couldn't keep my mind off of him. So I was recording things and just having fun. Then I wrote a little poem...I'm not totally happy with it, but it expresses things so I just thought I'd post it. Let me know what you think... Feelings Feelings of excitement when you're near Feelings of sadness when you leave too soon My heart sours when I gaze into your eyes My knees tremble at your simple touch My breath becomes short at your kiss I need you near Need to feel you close I can't help but miss you Everytime you're gone You put me in a place I haven't been in awhile It's exciting It's scary But you're intoxicating The excitement builds and I can't help it I feel like I need you Feelings I never want to forget It's there I know it is I can't help the feelings They're just there

No comments: