Thursday, May 18, 2006

So What's Next?

So I'm a college graduate. To some it seems like no big deal...but to me, I never thought I'd be able to say that. School was never an easy thing for me. I wasn't like my older sister who was 4th in her high school class. I struggled through Math and Science...failed tests left and right...I hated it. Of course college is always different. You take more classes that you actually want to. Still...I went through a time in high school when I had no idea what I wanted to do and though that I didn't want to go to college. This feeling I have now though...I look back and wonder what I was thinking then. I never thought I could love something so much. Working in radio has become my passion. I don't picture myself doing anything else. I didn't think I could love something so much. So I've had questions from many people. What's next? Well I have 3 part time jobs...yeah I said 3. It's going to be a very busy next couple of months around here. I'll be stressed...I'll be irritable...I can see that coming up. I'll also be missing Rich because I won't be seeing him as much. I'm excited about working more and making some money...but at the same time I don't know if I'm ready to be working every day. You might hear about that more in later posts. I still need something full time though. So that becomes my next question... What's next?

No comments: