Friday, May 26, 2006

Just Some Poems

Today has been a hard day for me. I don't completely know why. All I know is it's been raining all day and now we have started some thunderstorms. I don't like thunderstorms...they scare the crap out of me, so it makes me think about Rich being here to comfort me. Which just makes me miss him even more. Sometimes it's better to be working because I am able to take my mind off of him...today he's been the only thing on my mind. When that happens I have to do something...so today I wrote some poems...check them out...let me know what you think! Three Simple Words Three words, together Are all I can find To tell you the way I feel, And so I say them, As I have before But still ... I want to tell you more. So I give you a kiss And hold you tight To go with my words, so few, And try to express the way I feel In a different way for you. Three words, that's all, No more can I find To tell you the way I feel. And, so, I say them Again, once more, Forgetting I've told you before. Then you give me a kiss, And look into my eyes. That's when you tell me, too, These words, Three words We both know will do: "I love you!" Love Love is something special, Love is something dear. Love is a little sadness, When the one you love isn't near. Love is understanding, Love is pure and true. Love is tears of sorrow When the one you love leaves you. Love does not have color, Love does not have race. Love does not have beauty Or a pretty made-up face. Love is something simple, Love is something blind. Love is something important That's truly one of a kind. You're On My Mind I sit here on this rainy day, Nothing to do, nothing to say. You're on my mind All the time. Soft and delicate is your kiss. Being with you is what I miss, Your hands, gentle and sweet. I'm thankful for the day we got to meet. You're on my mind All the time. We fit together, so soft and snug. I miss your loving arms, your strong hug. You're the only one that I love. You're my angel from above. I love you with all my heart and soul. I'll be yours forever, yours to hold. You're on my mind All the time.

No comments: