Friday, July 07, 2006

Just Thinking

I know it's been a little while since I've posted...I've been busy. In the middle of another 13 day working stretch. There has however been some exciting developments in looking for a full time job. The midday person on Lite decided to leave and therefore that leaves a full time opening...one of which I have applyed for. I don't know what kind of chance I have in getting it...but either way it's great experience for me to go through the interview process and see what it's like anyway. I have an interview set up for Tuesday and to say I'm a little nervous would be an understatment. I have to meet with 3 people. The first 2 shouldn't be a problem because I know them and think I'll be more comfortable with them. The 3rd one is out consultant who I've never met and according to my boss is going to ask some tough questions. I always get nervous before interviews. I keep running through my head what possible questions they could ask me and all that fun stuff. All I can say is we'll see...and I'll be keeping you posted on here. In the meantime I'm doing a lot of fill ins for middays and afternoons this month...good experience anyway. Moving on now...I've been so busy at work that I haven't had much time to see Rich...and that's probably the worst part. The time we do get to be together goes by way too fast and then one of us has to leave...and it's the worst feeling in the world. I was up for a day in half or so last week spending time with him and his daughter...then I had to come back to go to work. I knew I was going to see him a little later that day when he came up for work...which was great...but knowing that I wasn't going to see his daughter for awhile...that's become hard too. The thing that carries me through the week most of the time is knowing Saturday comes around and I get to see Rich. All I can say is it's hard to have a relationship when you don't get to see the person that much...I know many of you probably can relate. But I love him...and that's all that matters! :-)

No comments: