Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Is It The End Yet?

Ok...I'm tired...tired of work, tired of home, tired of family, I'm just tired. 3 jobs have really started to take its toll. Granted I haven't been working at the nursing home very much lately...which is perfectly fine with me. But I have been filling in middays and a few afternoons on Lite...and working nights on IBX. Granted, they can't use me on IBX when I do middays on Lite for a week...but still it's starting to make me really tired. I guess I started to think about this a lot when I came home yesterday after working 9 hours and I was completely worn down. I mean I could hardly keep my eyes open and my body was running on empty. Brings me to the full time job... Had my interview a week ago. I don't know how it went really...I just know I was really nervous before it...but right now...what happens...happens. If it's not the right time for me to get a full time gig in radio...then it's not the right time. I know I've only been doing this for almost 3 years...it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get the job. I think I could do the job...but we'll just see. But getting the full time would drop the other 2 for the time being. Did I mention that I'm tired? :-(

No comments: