Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yeah...It Doesn't Get Easier...

I'm happy. I don't get to say that too often...but lately I really have been happy. Not always...but tonight I'm happy, and I'm on an overnight shift. Yeah, exactly my point...who is happy working midnight to 6am? My boss was in a bind and he asked me to work both of the overnights this weekend. How can I say no? I mean I am up for a full time job there...so I can't exactly refuse to do it, without thinking it could jeopardize them considering me. So I'm here, and did I mention I'm happy? I just spent a day or so with Rich and Terry...so yeah, I can't help but be happy. At the same time I'm not. I got home around 6 so I could take a nap before coming into work. I layed there with my eyes open for probably about 15 minutes. I just wanted to be laying in his arms. I don't get enough of that. But I wasn't going to let that bring me down...it did at the time, but now I just look forward to seeing him later on today. You know I've heard from people that have to go through long distance relationships that as time goes on it gets easier to be without the person you love, but to that I have to say...I don't think so. Not for me anyway. I get to talk to him every day and that just makes me miss him more and want him more. As corny as it sounds, it's true. And as far as I can tell...he feels the same way. So I'm sitting here still suffering from a headache...listening to music...just kind of browsing the Internet and hoping the night will go by quickly because then I get to see him. Ok, am I going overboard here? God I can't help it. There's something addicting about being with him, not to mention I love him. I know there's not much else we can do right now as far as seeing each other more often. I do what I can, he does what he can...and that's it. So...I'm happy...but I'm also here to say it doesn't get any easier. Check in with me in about 3 days...I won't be so happy anymore.

No comments: