Saturday, October 13, 2007

Post #100

Yeah so I just had to put that as the title because it is officially the 100th post that I've put up...so there :)

It is Saturday. Yesterday was a good day compared to the rest of the week. Got another compliment from my editor...it only seems to happen when I'm filling in as editor. But my head only seems to hurt when I'm filling in as editor and have all that stress associated with my weeks. Maybe that's why yesterday was good because it was my last day filling in and because the editor gave me a major compliment about the way I did over the week. Even though I had to work Friday night, I wasn't totally opposed to going in.

I'm also on weekend photos, one thing today and one thing tomorrow to cover. Sometimes I actually prefer being on weekend photos then being on the radio on the weekend because I actually get to spend time with Rich away from the station. I need that once in awhile.

So Christmas is maybe 70 days away or something. I've started my Christmas shopping and am now officially listening to Christmas music in the car :) I'm a geek I know...a couple years ago I started listening to Christmas music in June...so this year it's not too bad. I'm a Christmas fan, what else can I say? I love everything about the holidays. I love putting the Christmas lights up outside, I love putting the tree up, I love the way the snow looks on the ground (if only we didn't have to drive in it), I love the spirit associated with it, I love spending time with the people I love, and most of all I love the meaning of Christmas. It always puts me in a festive and good mood. I just have to make sure that all actually happens this year. I need all the spirit and love associated with the holidays to keep me in a good mood. Guess that's my speal on the holidays for this post.

What else? Nothing that I can think of...hmm...guess I have to go get ready for the day ahead.

Oh yeah, Go Cowboys!! Still undefeated!! :)

No comments: