Friday, October 19, 2007

Another Week

So here I am on a Friday evening (or afternoon depending on how you look at it), and in a not so bad mood. Not looking forward to my weekend. I'm working long hours on Saturday and Rich is gonna be gone :( I have no idea what I'm gonna do. My sister and her boyfriend are coming in from Massachusetts tonight actually and spending the weekend helping my dad put in insulation in the attic. Fun fun, maybe it's a good thing I'm working or I'd have to help...lol.

But it was a pretty good week here. Some irritating people as usual, but I'm trying to keep my mood up. I'm tired of being down all the time, so I'm really trying. It's so hard when all I do is work all the time. If only I could have some downtime or time to spend with people I love. But I don't...and that's my life right now, so I guess I have to learn to accept it. You know it's kinda funny...when I was in high school and growing up I used to always says my career would come before a guy or before love, and all that stuff. I was set on being the "career woman," wow how things can change. Guess it depends on who you meet and what they mean to you. But still I have to focus on my career, but I would like to split that up a little, not working too well. I only have so many hours in a day. Guess it doesn't matter quite as much since Rich isn't up here most of the time anyway. Then I focus on my job to stop thinking about how much I miss him.

Anyway if you have suggestions on time management I would love to hear it!! Let me know how to juggle a full-time job, a part-time job, night meetings, a boyfriend, family, and friends...not that easy...lol. I try, but seriously 24 hours in a day, with about 7 or 8 of them sleeping...doesn't make it too easy. So let me know. Hi-Ho it's off to work I go...again...

No comments: