Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Comments

So in my life lately I don't have many things to look forward to. That's my problem. When I finally do get something to look forward to, it seems like my plants get screwed up anyway. That happened again for next weekend, so I'm back to wondering how I'm going to make it through the next few weeks. That was carrying on and now today dragged on and on because again...that's right...nothing to look forward to. However over the past few weeks I have had the chance to look forward to Carrie Underwood's new CD "Carnival Ride," which came out yesterday. I had pre-ordered it off of Amazon and it came today, one day after the release, which is not too bad. Within two minutes of me getting home and finding out I got the CD, I put it into my computer to listen to it and an hour later, it was over :) So now it will be a permanent fixture in my car CD player, at least until something better comes along (which won't happen) or I get tired of it (which rarely happens). I haven't been this excited about a CD coming out since my boy band phase when I was obsessed with NSync. I waited in line for those CDs.

Anyway I really don't have much else to say other then I'm trying to find plans for next weekend since I took the whole freaking weekend off from work...for a reason. But oh well, I have some friends that have said they'll do something with me and my mom, dad and I may go shopping as well. Maybe I'll get drunk next Saturday to make myself feel a little more normal and needed. I guess it doesn't really matter anymore anyway...later...

No comments: