Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thoughts Neverending...

So my mind has been taking some detours lately to unchartered locations. Yeah a lot of thinking has been done. I still don't think it has quite hit me that in the fall I won't be going back to school. It has hit me that I have been working my ass off and I think it's starting to take its toll. As my sister said...3 jobs is 2 too many. I'm beginning to see that. I like what I'm doing as far as that is concerned...but I think I see some burn out right around the corner. I've already had a couple break downs and I think I would prefer not to have that happen again. So I've decided that I just need to start finding time to relax. The past couple of days I have been plagued with just not feeling that great...so I need to learn to spend time on myself. I guess kind of pampering myself in some sense. I've only been working all these jobs for 3 weeks but I think I'm ready for a vacation already. I think things will get easier for me. Covering events every night of the week takes a lot out of me. Probably because they are kind of boring in a sense but I think that I will get used to it as time goes on. I never pictured myself as a reporter. When I went to college for the first time it never crossed my mind that I would ever be able to interview people or write stories about events or news. Am I sorry it went this way? No...not sorry...just surprised. Anyway...going off on tangents again. Just some general thoughts that keep running through my mind. I have several concerns right now that are plaguing me. I'm just hoping in due time the concerns will start to fade. In the meantime...relaxation is the key!! lol...that's my goal anyway. Anyway...I'll keep you posted on what becomes of the jobs and how stressed and burned out I will be. Until next time, signing out...

No comments: