Saturday, September 29, 2007

Yeah...who really cares?

So I guess by the title of this you're wondering what my problem is? Well I have many lately. Some I can't expess because of the people that read this, or will happen to read this.

However the major problem is I'm sick. Not sick in the typical meaning of the word, but I'm suffering a major cold and it's making me totally miserable. I'm not one to typically complain when I'm not feeling well, but man this is harsh. I don't have time to be sick. I work a gazillion hours in a day, and weekends, and I don't have time to feel like this. My nose is running constantly and when I blow it I can't get anything out, hate that feeling. My chest is so tight and full of crap, my head feels like it's 25 times to big, and my throat is throbbing which makes it hard to breathe. Yeah maybe now I'm complaining but that's only because I don't have time for this!! I catch every cold that ever makes it's way around and it's so freaking annoying. I am ready to just go into hibernation until everything is back to the way it's supposed to be.

Second problem, while I don't actually know when I'm going to see Rich today. I know I will at some point because he has to work, but when I actually see him it won't be for very long, and after the week I've had I just need...something. I don't even know what, maybe time off, maybe time with Rich away from work (which won't happen much anymore anyway), but I just don't know anymore. Enough on that subject I suppose.

I'll move on to the lighter side of music now...you know all the good CD's seem to come out at the same time, or around the same time, same with DVD's that I want. KT Tunstall just had a new CD come out, Rascal Flatts has a new CD out now, the Backstreet Boys are supposed to be coming out with a new one which I'd like, JC Chasez as well, yeah I'm still into the boy band side I suppose. The biggest one is Carrie Underwood's at the end of October!! That one I won't wait for, I'll get that one myself...lol. As for DVD's of course CSI and CSI: Miami will have their last seasons out probably in the end of October. So yeah, Christmas is looking pretty busy this year...lol. But I just wonder how all the good artists come out with things at the same time, maybe they are doing it close to Christmas on purpose, that would make sense. Guess I answered my own question.

Well my sister is on the phone so I'm gonna wrap this one up and go breathe into the phone to give her my cold, ok maybe that won't work, but i guess it's worth a shot 'huh?

No comments: