Sunday, January 07, 2007

So What's The Deal?

So you ever watch the show Deal or No Deal? Good show...I love to see people lose...I know I'm mean, but I think it's funny that they get so greedy and then the bank offer goes down to like $800 or something...it's great. Well this post...has nothing to do with that show...it was just on my mind so thought I would put it out there...it's my blog...I can do that if I want...lol. Anyways, I didn't work much last week because being a holiday week there wasn't much going on at night so I got 3 days off in a row, and I was bored out of my mind. Although, being off, I did get 4 resumes and cover letters out looking for a full time job...these were all in journalism or television. We'll see what happens with them. Also last week I was not able to get to sleep very easily...I have no idea why...but I had to take Benadryl or I couldn't sleep...I wonder if it's stress. As I mentioned before I take in just enough money to pay my bills...could the stress behind that be keeping me up at night? I do know that I generally have trouble sleeping when I am under a lot of stress. Usually when I'm tired of working...this was different though. I just laid in bed, tossed and turned for 2 hours or so and stuff just ran through my head. Lots of stuff...nothing inparticular. I just couldn't get my brain to stop thinking...and I know that's what keeps me up. I just wonder why? I don't know...all I do know is it really sucks. This week I'm just looking forward to Friday...I need time away, with Rich and Terry and not thinking about anything pertaining to work for a day. Is that possible? Probably not...but I'm hoping I can make it work. Maybe that's my problem also. I don't spend enough time doing stuff I wanna do. I stay at home and clean, do laundry, run errands, I don't get to do anything FOR me. Maybe I need to work on doing that more often. Going to a movie, or out to see Rich, or shopping with the money I don't have. Just an observation on my part...is it possible? Probably not...I don't have enough time in a day to do "me" stuff. I do go to the gym every other day or so...and I do enjoy that and feel better after working out...I think I need to make a special effort at least once a week to do something for me. I'll let you know how bad that fails coming up. Hope you have a great week...and since I can't...go do something for yourself this week!!

No comments: