Sunday, January 14, 2007

Full Time

So I've been looking for a full time job as most of you know. Radio is not the easiest business to get anything full time in...so I went to the Reporting end of things. Working at WIBX has really opened me up to the possibility of doing that full time. I applied to 3 different newspapers for full time positions hoping that something would come out. Out of the 3, I got 2 calls and therefore have 2 interviews lined up for Monday and Tuesday of this week. I'm excited but nervous. I just hope something can come out of it so I can start doing this full time thing and making enough to pay my bills. Problem is it would take time away from being able to go see Rich. I know, not the end of the world, but I just miss being able to be with him. After 2 days of being able to be with him...it hurts when I can't. I would have to cut back at the station...but for a full time job I'm willing to do that. I'll probably be posting both tomorrow and Tuesday to let you know how the interviews go. Anyway, that's it for this time...catch ya on the flip side...

No comments: