Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just some things

I've been bored the past few days...not doing much but sitting around...and if you know me, you know I hate doing that. I'm sure I'll miss it once I start this job and am never home anymore. But I've been so bored I wanted to share some new poems with you. Let me know what you think...and be honest!! Love Is A Touch Love is a touch, a gentle embrace A smile, a laugh, a simple grace Love is soft skin upon your own Love is never being alone Love is patient, Love is pure Love is one thing I know for sure Love keeps us close, my friends and I Love never ends, though we may die Love is a tear, shed without hate Love is a heartbeat, felt too late Love is a feather from an angel's wing Love is the means by which we sing Love is wind, Love is rain It is truth, faith, hope and pain Love is blind, Love has no bound Love is silence, Love is sound Love is you, Love is me Love is one small word - we Love is my blind faith in you Love is a word best felt by two Thinking About You I can't stop thinking about you Wondering if you think of me too I can't stop thinking of your lips How soft they are between mine I can't stop imagining your hands As they caress my every hair and limb I can't stop thinking of your face How I love it and it thanks me in return I can't stop thinking of your voice As sexy as the body it possesses I can't stop feeling your touch all over me My temperature rises and emotions explode I can't stop thinking of how much I want you How much I need you No matter what I do I can't stop thinking about you Longing I long tofeel the warmth of your skin You hand, reaching for mine I get lost in the tenderness of your touch Your caress ignites my senses, and softly whispers, I Love You. I long to see the glow in your eyes, Your stare, connecting with mine. I get lost in the boundless depths of your soul Your gaze frees my spirit, and softly whispers, I Love You. I long to taste the sweetness of your kiss, Your lips, gently brushing mine. I get lost in the intensity of your emotions Your passion captures my heart, and softly whispers, I Love You.

No comments: