Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Few More...

Hey there again!! It's been an interesting couple of days around here. I'm back up to 100 percent in the way that I feel, that's the good news...bad news, I have so much homework to do on this downward stretch to graduation. A 20 page paper, a 10 page paper, presentations, the works. More good news is I actually kind of enjoy going to my internship now. I've gotten to interview people and do my own stories and I get a rush, much like the one I get when I open the mic to talk. It's crazy, I know, but I love it. Anyway...one more poem to share, the inspiration was just there, so I had to...remember I'd love your input!! The Guy ~Dedicated to you--you know who you are~ The first time I met you I didn't know, The way I would feel with you there. We spent some time just talking, Nothing else in that moment could compare. Every time we talked I smiled, When you weren't there I missed you so much, I wanted to feel your lips on mine, And longed for your sweet touch. Your smile melted my knees, Your eyes made my heart beat. I began to get that feeling, That you made me more than complete. I dream of the time we get to cuddle up, On the couch and just be close. I'll breathe in your sweet scent, And get chills from my head to my toes. I'm falling for you more each day, I seem to have no control over it. But as we say in our little world: The first step is to learn to admit it!! :)

No comments: