Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vacation

So it's 8:40 in the evening the night before we leave on vacation and a few things keep running through my mind. I'm a little anxious about calling in sick to work tomorrow, I hate doing that, no matter what happens. They can't say much though, I'm gonna be sick tomorrow...lol. Second, I'm anxious about the drive, which I always get a little nervous about. Then I can't stop thinking about Rich. Yeah, I'm gonna be gone only a week, but I can't stand being away for a day, how am I gonna last like two weeks without him? I don't know. I know I'll make it, I always do, but to not be able to hug him and kiss him? It just sucks.

I am looking forward to being away from here for a week though. Sometimes you just have to get away. As they say distance brings people closer...yeah right...sure...lol.

So I probably will check in again the following week after I get back from vacation, just to warn ya :)

Ok, so I saw Carrie Underwood in concert for the second time in two years last Sunday. She was with Rodney Atkins at the New York State Fair, and both were amazing performances!! She is the one artist I will pay to see over and over again. My throat was a touch sore the following day from the screaming and I was on five hours of sleep to go to work that day, but it's all worth it to see her. She's the only past American Idol contestant I have ever voted for. I can't wait for her newest CD at the end of October.

Anyway, vacation time is awaiting...need to get my sleep. Have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

mobbyg said...

COME HOME!!! :)