Thursday, August 16, 2007

Revelation

So here I am...another day kinda behind me. Not really, still have to go voicetrack the overnight and then going to a village board meeting tonight before Big Brother at 8...don't know if I'll be home in time for that though.

Anyway, I did some thinking yesterday and think I came up with something. I need to start to take control of my life. Nothing is going to change unless I want it to change. If I don't like my job well it's time to start doing something about it. If I'm not happy with myself it's time to start doing something to change that. If I don't feel good then it's time to look at why that's the case and what I can do to change it.

So I started doing that today. Well, technically yesterday. I e-mailed the guy from the OD and set up kind of a "phone interview" type thing. I'm calling hime tomorrow after I get home from work. That's the first part. I start excercising again and I wore a skirt for the first time to work, and believe it or not I had a good day. The editor interviewed someone else for the open reporter job, and him and I got along really good today. So I'm doing ok right now. I'm going to try to change myself...gradually...but nonetheless change. I want to be a happier more active person. Not someone who just works and sleeps...although work does consume many hours in my days lately. I need to stop relying on people or expecting anything from people, when I'm capable of doing things myself. I can be independent too! lol.

So what brought on this sudden change? Well...two people actually. They probably don't know it, but my mom flipped out yesterday at me and my sister. As much as it hurts when she gets like that, she made some sort of sense in a weird type of way. Then it was Rich...so he's reading this going what? :) (Am I right?) lol...but yeah, I'm not going into too much detail but I know he can get upset/irritated with me when I rant about things, maybe not even that...but he gets irritated with me. It's not worth losing someone I care deeply about. The last thing I want is to push anyone away, so I'm going to try to change my attitude.

I know I know...easier said then done, but we'll see and I'll keep ya updated :) Hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments: