Sunday, August 19, 2007

A day...that's all it is...

So...yesterday I was having one of those days. You know, I love weekends. For one, I don't have to work an 8 hour day at the paper, for two I get to typically see Rich. Sometimes spend time with him outside of work, sometimes not, but either way, I love just being able to see him. Then the time goes where it's time to go our seperate ways. It always sucks, having to say goodbye and not sure when we're gonna see each other again. Yeah...probably the next Saturday, but it still sucks. Sometimes it hurts to just talk to him on the computer because it's not the same, but oh well, another sucky week on the way. So where'd my good attitude go? Home with Rich :( I'll be ok again by tomorrow, but Sunday's are hard. I don't know what else to do...

No comments: