Friday, August 17, 2007

Day #1

So I guess this is technically day #1 of the new me. I don't feel different, lol. What a day to start this. Friday's are usually ok in the morning because I get out at 11 and don't have to worry about anything else, but I still have to go in later tonight, and that's when my mood starts to go down. Around 4:00 or so knowing that in a few hours I'm headed back in. I hate working Friday nights. However, I'm gonna try to change that attitude. Yes I have to work, but in one week is my Carrie concert, in two weeks is my vacation, and even better, tomorrow I get to see Rich. Not for nearly long enough but what would my life be like if I got everything I wanted? Oh yeah...pretty damn good.

So yeah...what a day.

Moving on however, my mom is turning 50 next year!! The big 5-0...and for my dad's 50th we did a huge party for him, of course I was the DJ, so my dad and I have been talking and we want to do something for my mom too. That's where I come in, I do powerpoint presentations...they take months to put together, scanning pictures, editing music, putting together the presentation. But they come out really nice. I've done three so far. The first one my mom and I did together for my dad's 50th birthday. I did the music, she did the presentation. Then for my older sisters college graduation I did one all by myself for her, and the third was for my little sister's high school graduation. I love doing those. Wish I could go into business doing it, but the equipment and time would consume it all and if I wasn't sure how much money would come in on it, it's not worth it yet. I think people would really get into it though. They're are so much fun to put together. Anyway, any great suggestions to make my mom's totally awesome? Like better then all the others? lol. Her birthday's not until next August (yes she just had it) but with work, I don't know how much time it'll take me to put it together, so I thought I'd start early. So if you have suggestions, definitely let me know!! What about a theme for the party? For my dad's we did the "it's a boy" theme, you know like all blue and kids things, like a baby shower type thing. So we need to come up with something awesome. Let's put our heads together *ouch* that had to hurt...hehe...ok, anyway, just leave some ideas!! I'll keep ya updated on the development of the party ideas!!

So what now? I'm bored..hmm...guess I'm off to find something good to do. Day #1 is going ok :)

No comments: