Sunday, December 18, 2005

December Blues?

This is the time of year that I can't decide whether to be happy or sad. I'm happy that school is over for this semester and I'm happy and thankful that I'm around most of the people that I love for the holidays. The sad part is that I really don't have that one special person to spend it with. I always feel the same around Valentine's Day too. For me, I don't like Valentine's Day because I don't think you should only spend one day showing a person how you feel about them. You should do that all year round. Same with Thanksgiving. You souldn't only spend one day a year telling people what your thankful for. Anyway, I have always loved the holidays. I love everything about them. I bake cookies, wrap presents, go shopping. The shopping part I don't do that much because I hate people in stores. I do a lot of my shopping on line. Nevertheless I love the holidays. This years been looking up lately as well. I met a great guy online and I'm going out with him on Wednesday for the first time, so I think this holiday season is looking up. I'm working on Christmas this year at the radio station. I'm watching the building for 4 hours well the 28 hours of Christmas is on. So I'm really not going to be on the air that day. I'm spending the holidays with my family, minus my older sister. It's her first year away on Christmas. She's staying on Boston with her boyfriend and his family. He has a young brother who still believes in Santa, so it's understandable that she's staying there. She's coming in January one weekend, so we'll have our second Christmas then. Anyways, if I don't post before the holidays, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. Take care!!

No comments: