Monday, December 05, 2005

Background

Hi, thanks for checking out my blog! I'll start out with just a little background on myself. Senior at a local college in central New York. Graduating in May with a degree in Journalism. I'm struggling through some papers right now, senior year makes it really busy! Anyway, I have two part time jobs. I work as a Food Service Aide at a nursing home--going on five years. I've also worked for 2 years as a DJ on a local radio station--actually the number one station in our area. I love it. I've wanted to be a DJ since high school, and now I'm trying to make it happen. I'm actually becoming really nervous about having to enter the "real world" next year. Anyway, that's just the start for my blog and a little background info on myself. Hope you enjoy! :)

No comments: