Friday, December 09, 2005

End of Semester

It's definitely not the end of semester blues as many people may say...I'm just so happy that it's almost over. Last week of official classes ended today. My big presentation is over, papers turned in, all I have left is finals week. That doesn't consist of as much as it used to. Just turning in a few papers, listening to a few presentations and taking one written test. I have been so stressed over everything, it's nice that I finally see an end in sight. Going back in January, there will be more papers and stress but after May comes and I graduate, then I have to actually find some way of making a living, which is harder than school I'd imagine. A Master's is always a possibility, but I'm just so tired of school work right now. You get to a point in time after being in school since you were 4 or 5 years old, that you just can't take it anymore, and that's where I am right now. I'm working on the radio this weekend as well. Both days--Saturday: 2-7:30 pm and Sunday: 11-3pm. I don't think I've had a weekend off if almost a year there, but I'm not complaining. I love working there, I wish I could get on during the week, but school doesn't allow me to do that much. The holidays are upcoming though, so therefore I'll be on the radio working. Anywhere you are, you can listen to me this weekend or any weekend or weekday via the internet. We're streaming online at www.lite987.com. So if you're looking for something to do sometime, check it out...it's cool...my pics up there too under the On The Air page under Work Escape Weekends at the bottom of the page. Anyway, the weekend is upcoming and I am in the middle of a CSI marathon from my many CSI DVD's so I'm gonna get going...let me know what you want me to post next and I'll get it up here soon...remember finals are still coming up this week, so posts may be limited until the following week.

No comments: