Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Is it worth it?

That question just keeps coming to my mind. I'm getting stressed and worked up about the littlest things. I'd tell people not to take it personally...but sometimes I wish some people would care a little more about what I want. It doesn't matter...it never matters. I'm the middle child, I should be used to not getting what I want. I used to always get lost in the shuffle and as I get older I begin to wonder if anything's really changed when it comes to that. Maybe it's all a matter of me needing to do something for myself for once. I always try to please everyone else, maybe I should start to say screw everyone else. I'll go into hiding for awhile and make people seek me out if they want anything from me. I'm so used to trying to please everyone, well I think that has to change. I can't physically, emotionally or mentally take that anymore. I'll go to work, come home and go to work again before bed, nothing else. It's not worth it anymore. That's the end of the story...

No comments: