Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No title necessary for this one

Have you ever had one of those days? You know the day I'm talking about...you keep waiting for something good to come out of the day and things just get worse and worse and soon you wonder if things could get any worse. Well I'm here to tell you things can always get worse. The bright spot in my day was getting an unexpected carnation which cheered me up for a little bit. It came from an unexpected source...tomorrow Lite 98.7 is recognizing working women, so I got a carnation. At least for a little bit I felt appreciated by someone. It's nearly 8 p.m. and I just sit here like a bump on a log and like a pathetic person hoping something good will come out of the day. It's like waiting for snow in August in my opinion. Lately I seem to be having more bad days then good. I get irritated with my Editor at work who always expects me to go out and get pictures he needs...damn get someone else to do it sometimes, I have work to do in the office at times too. To top it off I've been suffering a freaking headache for two straight days now. I'm wondering if it's either a sinus or stress headache. I know when I get really stressed I get a headache and it won't go away until some sort of relief comes. That ain't gonna happen anytime soon...I don't only stress about work...there's always family and...well...other things too. I don't want to talk about it anymore, I'll just get irritated again. I think I need time away from EVERYTHING. I need to do something for me, but by the time I get out of work I never feel like doing something for myself or by myself. I usually unwind by sitting on my computer and chatting...but looky here...no one's here...so I feel lost and don't know what to do with myself. I think I better stop now before I get upset...so until next time...if I make it there...

No comments: