Sunday, May 27, 2007

Life...

So I just figured I have a little bit of time to kill before I have to head out for the day...so here I am updating my blog. First...exciting news came out this past week. Carrie Underwood is coming back to the New York State Fair. It's actually very rare that an artist comes two years in a row. I don't think I remember a time when that actually happened. So...I'm planning on going again this year...and this time Rich actually said he'd go with me...I don't even have to drag him along. The concerts in August and tickets go on sale the end of June. I'm more then excited...lol. I don't know why but I'm just a fan of Carrie. *shrugs* it is what it is I suppose :) That was the good news for the week. This week and next week I am playing the part of "Editor" at the Telegram since our editors are each off for a week, starting this week and continuing next week. I'm nervous about it...it seems like a lot of work. I know it's good experience but I love to write and I won't be able to do much writing when I'm playing the Editor role. I'm sure after I do it more I'll get better at it, but right now I'm just a little nervous about the whole thing. I hope I don't screw up too much. Oh well, new things are always nerve racking at first. I'll keep you posted after I complete my first week of it. I'm an emotional person. Anyone that knows me probably already knows that. People who know me also know that I don't talk about my feelings very much. It's part of the "Middle Child Syndrome" I think. I would just get lost in the shuffle and soon realized that it wasn't worth trying to talk to anyone about what I was feeling. I shut down when I get upset. I curl up in my bed and sometimes just let it all out. Maybe it's not the most effective way, but from what I've been through, people just don't listen to me so it's not worth showing them that side of me. Sometimes I try. I'll talk to my older sis once in awhile, but she's always been someone I can talk to about anything from the family to guys to jobs. I don't get to talk to her as much anymore because she does live in Boston and her job and boyfriend keep her busy. I guess my point to all of this is that I am not a very vocal person when it comes to my feelings. And because of that all of my relationships seem to be twice as hard at times. :( It's just so easy to be able to be with the ones I love. Not so easy to share things...I'm working on that, and have gotten better at it...but the ones who need to know how I feel will...that's all that matters right now. And now I have to get ready to go out with Amanda and Anthony...a couple friends, so I'll keep ya posted :)

1 comment:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com