Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here Again...

So I finally show my face around here again. Was going to check in last week, but work kept me very busy...among other things. So hope you had a great Thanksgiving and was able to spend it with the ones you love. Just a few updates...I worked a lot. Was on the air Wednesday and Thursday filling in for vacationing people over the holidays. Friday I went out for WIBX on Black Friday to cover shopping. Was out at the mall at 4:30 in the morning...yes...I was insane!! Traffic was nearly impossible to navigate around 6. The plus side is, I did 6 live remotes for WIBX and everyone that had heard them said I sounded great...so I think that's good that my boss now knows I can do it. Maybe I'll get more on air work because of that. Not thinking it'll happen, but I can wish can't I? I actually had a conversation with my boss over at Lite about a few things. In a nutshell, it was about me not getting the hours when people took days off...and you can say that it's not up to me whether I get the hours or not...it's up to my boss...and trust me I know that. I was irritated and kind of upset that back in September he told me that I would get any extra hours that became available...and then a few weeks ago I didn't get them...so yes I was upset. I think we're ok now though, I think we came to an understanding, and we're still speaking to each other which is good. I don't like having to confront a boss, but I thought it should be out in the open. So that's that for the time being. I'm going on a mini-vacation this weekend and I really can't wait! I don't get to see Rich for two weeks which is going to literally kill me...but I need to get out of this place for a little while. So that's the update for the time being...nothing else to report on for a little bit...until next time...see ya!!

No comments: