Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WEEEE

So like the new banner at the type of my page? That would be compliments of my boyfriend. I'm not artistic enough to do something like that myself...lol. So anyway, I've been working my ass off lately...getting really tired of dealing with news. This week hasn't been too bad...the meetings have been pretty short and they aren't the same things that I hate covering. It's been a big budget week around here...so that's kind of interesting in a sense. I haven't been in that great of a mood this week...one of my bosses has irritated me, plus I think I'm coming down with a cold. My throat has been killing me for three days, my nose runs off and on throughout the day and I sneeze and cough...it's really quite annoying...and just makes my days even worse. I did however get most of my Christmas shopping finished yesterday...so one less thing I have to worry about. Nothing else really going on...I'll probably put an update up next week around the holiday time if I get some time between working.

No comments: