Monday, April 06, 2009

Dreary Monday

I hate days like this. It's a day you just want to be curled up in bed with the one you love watching TV or movies all day. I hate it especially on a Monday because it's hard enough getting up to go back to work, and the rain just makes me want to go crawl back under my covers. It's supposed to be a nasty week here, rain today, snow tomorrow and Wednesday, but Thursday there is supposed to be sunshine, which would be good. No walking this week I guess, unless by some miracle the forecast changes.

This is another week closer to the trip to Vegas. Can't wait, especially when it's nasty like this, it's in the 70's in Vegas, and we're stuck in the 30's and 40's so yeah as you can imagine, I can't wait! Only 12 days left, two weeks essentially and to say I'm excited is an understatement. I think I'm not even most excited about seeing Vegas. I'm most excited about going with Rich. We don't get to see each other much. Although after the trip things will go back the way they were which doesn't make me entirely happy but I don't know what else to do about that. I just wish it were easier and I didn't get as emotional as I do about it, but it is who I am and when I'm upset, you know. Not something easy for me to hide.

Ok, well no point in getting upset about it now, 12 days until Vegas! After the trip (which I'm sure will go WAY too fast) then I can go back to being upset about the way things are *shrugs* it is what it is I keep telling myself.

Busy day at work today so guess I should get going on work stuff.

No comments: