Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tired

Have you ever been tired? Not normal tired, but tired tired. The kind of tired that makes you forget what you were doing from one minute to the next? The kind of tired that makes you a little more irritable and snap at people if they rub you the wrong way? The kind of tired that although you're sitting with your eyes open, you're really not hearing a thing around you? The kind of tired where everything you say will be taken the wrong way because of the tone of your voice, or the implications behind it? The kind of tired where you just want to be left alone?

That's me today. I'm tired. When I get this way I wonder if anything will get done. I sit in my little area hoping beyond hope that noone comes over to bother me today. I've already been taken the wrong way. I stare at the computer screen just hoping something will jump out at me and wake me up. I'm careful what I say or how I say it because I KNOW that it will be taken wrong. I just know. I even sit here wondering what to say. It's one of those days. *sigh* Just one of those days.

No comments: