Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ugh...

So I was told by someone that I haven't posted a new blog entry lately...so I should end it here right? lol...ok...I do have a few things on my mind guess I can make something up. As of next week I'll have been working full time for 2 months. That's 8 weeks of Monday through Friday 7-4 (or around there depending on what events I have at night.) So what has it been like? Tiring and trying at times but for the most part I've enjoyed it. I am also now the official overnight voicetracker at Lite...which I think is going to be good and bad to some extent. Good because I'm at the station everyday keeping my prescence up and I'm on the air everyday, which is the true test to see if I'm ready for something full time in radio. Bad though for a few reasons...when I have night meetings it's a really long day for me...I work 7-1, then have to go to the station to do the voicetracking, then come home and eat and go to whatever event I have...so I'm on the run until about 9 or 9:30 at night. It's a long day. When I work a typical 7-4 day I never feel like going back into the station after sitting at home for awhile, but there's no pressure then, I can go in as late as I want and as long as it's done it doesn't matter. Plus I love it...guess that's the bottom line :) Lately my parents have really been getting on my nerves. Usually I get along with my mom and dad just fine...but my mom always seems to find a way to get upset at me or to blame something on me. My sister's flunking out of college but something about that must be my fault...did I mention I hate being a middle child? Even after my older sister left and I became the oldest in the house...something was always blamed on me. I don't know...I just usually try to ignore it all and go about my daily business and ignore all the drama surrounding me at home. My weeks are long and drama packed lately which kind of makes me not as happy as I should be...which a few people have pointed out to me lately. Bottom line...I need a vacation. LOL. Guess that's not the real bottom line. I'm just taking it week by week right now and making it through. I keep very busy which is good because it takes my mind off other things sometimes. But anyway...here's my new post...happy now? :-)

No comments: