Thursday, February 22, 2007

Umm...yeah...sure...

Ok...so I haven't exactly been checking in lately. I have been totally and completely out of it the past few weeks. I've been exhausted still trying to get used to the new job. Almost done with my 3rd week of the job...and it's been kinda stressful to say the least. First I'll start out by saying last week was rough. We have over 3 feet of snow on the ground which caused me to miss work Wednesday of last week. I couldn't even get out of the driveway, I stayed home and shoveled 5 or 6 times that day and killed my back...so I wasn't happy. Now this week has just dragged on and on. I don't know what it is, but I have had a very short string of patience lately. Everything irritates me and I hate that. Then I shut down...or cry myself to sleep. I just hope it gets better in the next few weeks. Don't know what else to say other then that. I'm getting into the swing of things and having at least one by-line a day usually. So I'll be ok...just have to get used to how things work and stop getting so upset all the time. It'll happen I'm sure...anyway, until next time...

No comments: