Monday, October 30, 2006

Update

This is just going to be one of those quick update things. I've been very busy lately...haven't had a day off in a few weeks. I do however get Tuesday off...so I get to go trick or treating with Rich and his daughter. I think that'll be fun and get my mind off of stuff I don't want to be doing anymore. Election day is just around the corner, and I dread having to cover them for WIBX. I'm gonna be at the station until at least midnight, probably later. And I'll have to talk to people I really don't want to talk to. I also joined a gym last week which I think might take some stress out of me. I need to get in shape anyway, and it'll get me out of the house during the day and giving me something to do in the winter when all you wanna do is stay inside and eat. So my diet officially starts today. That basically means no fast food, no snacks, no soda...I'm cutting it all out...I'm going to do my best to eat healthy. I'm actually going to the gym for the first time today. So I'm excited that I'm starting this. As for a full-time job, still working on that. Nothing has worked yet...but I haven't heard anything about the one I interviewed for. They haven't hired anyone yet though. So who knows...not me...lol. Ok...guess that was my quick update. Gonna finish my coffee and head off to the gym.

No comments: