Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Concert...

So I've been to a lot of concerts over the years. I'd say 15 or so over the past 6 years. I've been to pop concerts, rock concerts, rap/hip-hop concerts, but not once to a country concert, until last night that is. See I don't really consider the concert last night a complete country concert, but in some ways it was. Anyway...I hadn't been to a concert in almost a year...so it was time to make an appearance at one. I went to the New York State Fair and saw Carrie Underwood and Alan Griggs. I had never heard of Alan before...but he was really good. Carrie was awesome!! So it was a country concert...but Carrie did a couple covers of Guns 'N Roses...which was completely unexpected...but awesome! It shows a different side of her. I dragged Rich along with me to the concert...and he even said he had a good time...so that was good. So this past week and next week I'm going to be spoiled with seeing Rich 2 or 3 days a week...and then the more time I spend with him the more I miss him when he's not here...yeah I know...pathetic...but hey I don't care. I don't mind being pathetic. So anyway...moving on...Labor Day coming up on Monday obviously...and it's the Kim Dunne Labor Day Marathon Event on Lite 98.7...hehe. Yeah...I'm working Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday on Lite...so everyone gets to enjoy the sounds of Lite and Kim...hehe. What more could you want for your Labor Day? :-) Ok...guess I'm gonna go for now...Carrie and Alan pics will be posted hopefully tomorrow, but if not...it'll be on Friday...so check back for some great concert pics!

No comments: